Pages

Monday, December 05, 2011

first year

 Hello, My name is Icha and my grandma carried me in this picture :D

 First year of my life, and haven't found anything else except this. These photos was taken the day and 2 days after my first birthday and we actually celebrated it. I haven't found me-self picture when I was blow out the candles, and I'll find them as soon as I'm totally at home ♥

 

 This one is me with Aunty Inne. She's beautiful isn't she? :D


 This one is called Uncle Pupu, he now lived in Australia with his family. Haven't seen him for 3 years now.

   

 
 Guess what, I'm (still) daddy's little girl till today.


This one is captured at Hanamasa to celebrated my 2nd birthday on April17th 1994. I wore red dress :3



Well, I'm still looking for others pictures especially me with my first cake! Hihi, have you found yours? If yes how do you feel? Anyway to be honest, I'm kinda cute when I was one year old. Ha ~ ha ~


No comments: