Pages

Thursday, February 09, 2012

Gute Reise, D.

"Study how water flows in a valley stream, smoothly and freely between the rocks. Also learn from holy books and wise people. Everything - even mountains, rivers, plants and trees - should be your teacher." Morihei Ueshiba




"So long Indonesia.. :')" - that's what she wrote on her Blackberry Messenger's status yesterday. That's why me and my friends gave her surprise by came to Sheraton Hotel, near Airport for just said goodbye to her. She's a good friend, good listener, she got big sense of humor also she loves Korea. Really love Korea. She move to Germany and I don't know when I can meet her again, maybe in 2 years? God damn, yeah we love her so much.


This is a very gang-documentation. After said goodbye to her then we cried like a baby. Damn.. why Germany? It's really far from Indonesia. But after all I hope I really can meet her in Berlin (city where she live) when I arrive in Poland. Damn.. I can't imagine If i were her, when her parents hug her tight like can't let it go. I cried like a baby. It will happen to me next week at the airport.






Goodbye dearest best friend, hopefully you can be a successful person who can make your parents proud.
Love, Icha

No comments: