Pages

Monday, February 06, 2012

H-9


Well, I'm not quite sure that I'm writing this post. Look at me, doing some shit things everyday but didn't notice that I'm good at something. I got accepted in a social project which is held by AIESEC Katowice, Poland and will go there in 9 days. Bit excited of course! (Who doesn't?) I never ever Imagine to live for a few months in real Europe, God how can I'm not excited? It's the first time going to Europe, ALONE! 




Well, I can say there so many things I really don't think about it at first. Like leaving parents and also the boyfriend. But it's for my good damn experience. Already bought plane ticket to Munich on April too if there's Indonesian who live in Munich, maybe I can get a room in your place/home just in case you can be my tour guide? By the way I'm not alone at all, I'm also with my friend Michelle who got accepted in Poland too, so Europe, Hello! :D

No comments: