Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

A story about Poland - Part 2

It's absolutely the story part  that I wrote to continue my journey here, in Poland. So the third and forth week I was in a city called Jaworzno and of course Tychy! This is quite interesting because in Matsyik family, they work in a Television and News Paper in that town so after school I always go to the office to visit them and right about. I had very great time I told you, and spring it's really near so far. And in a city called Tychy I was teaching Junior High school from Grade 7 until Grade 9 and also I cooked a lot of foods for my host teacher and their friends. Quite interesting that in fact the teacher's friend have been traveled around Asia like China, Thailand, Cambodia and many more countries but they didn't even doesn't have a time to go to Indonesia. I'll wait for them really sure. Here some shoots..


My Host Mom & Host Dad in Jawarzno
This is really funny picture yet, dinner time.


Look at those Turkey Meat! Yummy

This is really good shit. Cheeeesee

4th week in Poland and wear batik to show it to the students // happy

On the way to Princess Daisy castle.

While the adults cooking dinner, the children is really have fun in the room

I'm Indonesian but I cooked Sushi 

Last Picture from the dinner. Cheers!
What about more stories for the part 3? But you can also check the previous story here.

No comments: