Pages

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

A story about Poland - Part I

It's kind of a lot of problem came first week when I'm in Poland, I miss my home too much. My boyfriend is the most, I cried everyday and called to my Parents I wanna go home. I got bleeding in my nose for 2 days because I never feel winter and this is the first time for me. That's the most horrible week so for in my life. I didn't tell or wrote in the previous post, now I have a time to write in the afternoon now. Didn't go anywhere because my host sister is sick. 

Well this is the third week and I fall in love with this country, Poland and the people. Especially host family, for you to know I teach Indonesian culture in every senior high school in Poland, around Katowice and Krakow city. I move every week to new school and move to new host family, and so far they were really nice and hospitable!

I will tell you about Poland then.. the most important thing you have to know is they eat a lot of foods. REALLY A LOT OF FOODS! I eat a lot of foods too but not like them. Hahaha.. it's funny tough because they DON'T have lunch, they have breakfast before school around 7 or 8 AM, and second breakfast around 10 or 11 AM, then dinner around 3 or 4 PM and Kolacja (some snack) before bed. Too much food but I'm great I'm here, in Poland.

First week I stay in Lubliniec, small city near Czestochowa.



This is my first host family, it's Cupial family and they're really nice and great family. I love them so much, its one of the best week so far in my life because they're my really first host family.





This is the second host family was Michalska Family, and they had a dog, her name is Iskra. I lived in Jaworzno, small city near Katowice too. This was great city, really small city but the city is organized well. 

So, that's all a story about Poland, will continue the part 2 next week, excited!!
Cieszę się, że byli moją tymczasowa rodziną w Polsce. Kocham was wszystkich. <3

No comments: