Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Between 2 countries.

So here I am, sit in front of laptop writing on this blogs for almost 2 months. I've been so busy after came back from Poland, study hard for the rest of the semester, I've been lost almost 4 months after exams in the previous semester. Too much things to do and less I cared about. So, in this "Bulan Puasa" I've been digging around Malaysia and Yogyakarta to find some good place for my brother up to college. He didn't accept in few Universities that he wanted for so our parents decide to took some test in few Malaysian Universities also Private University in Yogyakarta. Well it turns out not really good because himself didn't like Malaysia so much, I mean my brother prefer to stay in Indonesia rather in Malaysia, my parents has offered to study in Singapore or Australia but still he keeps said no, I bet he didn't want to leave his girlfriend here in Indonesia for longdistance relationship, I mean he's not ready yet. So all he wanted just to study in here. And well that's good because you know? He did accepted in one of Private University in Yogyakarta, well done brother you did a good job not to spend our parent's money for that ( HA-HA )

Good Morning, Malaysia. 

Brother walking downtown after grocery shopping. That's our nice hotel by the way


Is this looks stupid? Are they hear what I'm saying? Fucking dumb

Somewhere in Perlis.

You are in South Thailand already! 

Our bus back to Penang

Dad and Brother found their comfy chair to sleep.

"What are you doing dumb?" What he said to me

That's it. I can't post too much thing, well Ied come in a few days I'm so excited, also the holiday to The Island with mates. Reallllyyyy can't wait.