Pages

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

The Island

Well, did I told you in the previous post about holiday to the island with mates, and here is it! So 10 of all went to Kepulauan Seribu for some refreshing moment, for 3 days a week after Ied day. No, not Tidung Island ( oh that island is a shit ) We stayed at Pramuka Island then we went around like to Semak Daun Island and 5 others island I forget their names. By the way it's so much freaking fun absolutely, we went to Tambak Ikan Hiu, to Snorkeling and Diving place down to the sea, a lot of things we saw down there, absolutely beautiful things. We brought dozens of beers and spend the night in Beach laughing and talking, it's so empty there and we didn't hear even a single noise from car like in Jakarta. First night we did Karaoke thing and grabbed the spliff. 3 days full of crazy things and shit things, everything in there is so much cheap I couldn't help my self but eat eat and eat. Even eating snacks, drink beer, snacks again until your stomache is full of shit, oh man I couldn't say it more that's so incredible and also that's the first time for me and boyfriend went outside town for a reallllllll holiday. 

Tommy's lost his brain, he put all of these seaweed into his head.

She's what we called "Ke$ha on the island" You tired party last night, uh? 

Then again, these boys are too way crazy to understand. Boyfriend capture this one.

First time I went here all I could Imagine is total Borne is here, moved to Jakarta. 

We're the gangsta at Semak Daun Island.

The one on the right on bottom is exactly what chinese looks like, lmao

Did you saw April's hair, she just dyed her hair to light brown. Not bad, it suits her well


Yes, you see.

Peace out yo, the trip just started.
With 9 years bestfriend.
Upps.
Yeah Mr. Anto Hoed and Mrs. Melly Goeslaw

But then, on the first day I got a really bad news from mom and dad that made me cried right in the morning after I woke up, that my grandma passed away. I cried. The last time I visited her at ICU Room at Hospital before I went back to Jakarta, she remembered me, but she cried. Ied this year and next and the next year is not the same again without her. But I know life must go on, rest in peace Grandma, I love you. 

This the last picture my family with grandma on Ied last year.

PS : Next trip is to Dieng. Can't freaking waitttt!