Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Malaysian strikes out!

Having vacation on Ied-Holiday with big family not bad at all. We actually didn't plan this at first because me and my big family didn't need to go to grandma's hometown anymore in Ied-Holiday because she passed away last year so we decided to take 4 days vacation to Malaysia. Actually this is my second time me in Malaysia, because I went to Penang last year to took care my brother's document for college even thou he decided to stay here in Indonesia. 

Big whole 3 seats for my self. Such a lucky thing to got in morning, you can slept properly.

It reminds me when I'm in Vienna last year. Tons of bird. Me likey.

The famous Batu Cave.

On my way to Genting for some poker shit, aye?

 
Walking downtown with family to get some breakfast.

Despite sleepy, morning flight is always exiciting because you got your sunrise on the plane with clean sky.

Not having such big thing in this holiday because I was sick in the last day, and my brother was sick in first day till he got to ER in hospital near our hotel. So, that's not really big vacation but sharing always the best. 

PS : I'm going to Pangandaran next week! Keep posted XD