Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Sigur Ros

Never ever been completely imagined to be attending Sigur Ros concert before. Like for real?


Yes. That what's my thought few years back that Sigur Ros, won't ever ever want to come here in Indonesia but I guess I was wrong, didn't I? 




I can't tell how this is mean so much to me. That was the best concert with the most incredible experience ever. They took me to outer space, gone in the universe while dancing around the moon. They are one of the best thing that ever happen to me. 

Sigur Ros are more than everything that I always imagined before. The package are just worthy to watch. The price? It's nothing compared what you got there. 
It's a lifetime experience, you can't tell in a words, I know that. It's just something that you shouldn't and you CAN'T missed. They are the best from their kind.


In the middle of ny batteri the white curtains open and suddenly all the hysterical screaming come out when they saw Jónsi, Orri and Georg. Everything were just perfect..






I know I repeatedly write something again and again here, but you guys have to know. I cried during first and second song especially when they performed Ny Batteri, their shadows behind the white curtain. If I could shared the photos I would love to. I goosebumps. Till now when I saw the pictures and the video on youtube I still cried.






First concept ever they brought for they 2013 World Tour is in Jakarta. The Stage, Lighting, It's not just a concert. It's something you call "travelling to another space"
Because they are the only one of their kind. Thank you for the best May 10th of 2013. Thank you for the biggest life time experience, and the best spiritual experience I've ever had.


I wish I could see them again, I believe someday. Thank you Sigur Ros.



Setlist : 
1. Yfirborð 
2. Ný Batterí 
3. Vaka
4. Hrafntinna 
5. Sæglópur 
6. Svefn-g-englar 
7. Varúð 
8. Hoppípolla + Með Blóðnasir 
10. Olsen Olsen 
11. Kveikur 
12. Festival 
13. Brennisteinn

Encore: 
14. Glósóli 
15. Popplagið

I will hope to see you guys again soon. kiss to the moon and back ****

We smile enough to take a shot after the concert. But hello, this is Sigur Ros pretty bitch!