Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Guinness Arthur's Day 2013

For the very first time I came to this annual event that Guinness held every year, it's because my 2 favourite band will play as a guest star, Mew & Club 8. It's so glad that I bought the ticket and went there with Irene and Alfi. We kinda late thou because we use TransJakarta to get there and we arrive around 7, we have to queue and then exchange our ticket too in the venue. For one ticket we got 1 free Guiness Beer ( I guess it's because Guinness Arthur's Day rite? ) Here some pictures that we took in the venue, not much too because it's too dark and I'm glad in the venue they aren't allow to smoke. That's good thing for non-smoker people.


Club 8 Live for the first time.

CLUB 8.

We were bored of One Republic, so..

MY LOVELY JONAS, BO, AND SILAS.

After MEW!
JONAS BJEERE

This is huge.




By the way for the second time I watched Mew, and the third time they came back to Indonesia. It was magical I think, and they are so nice that even we can feel it that they are like our family. I'm sure they will comeback again soon. So glad too that I can came and watch them again, they were playing old songs nothing can beat it, like Special, Comforting Sounds, Zookeepers Boy, Snow Brigade and others. I'm just glad that I watched them again or I will be sorry for it. 

No comments: