Pages

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Jogjakarta strikes again.

So, I went to Jogjakarta last week with a girl from Vietnam, her name is Hu, who stayed at my dorm. She came to Indonesia for AIESEC'S TFI Project and she's now staying in my dorm until the end of November, actually I didn't plan to go to Jogja because I went there last month with my parents to visit my brother who study there but she wants to go to Jogja alone and when my parents knew about that, they didn't allow her to go alone even they asked me to accompany her.

 Wow, it's a lucky thing for me because I will go holiday again and again ( after malaysia, pangandaran, jogja ) and now Jogja again. Not bad all, actually we went to some museums, and of course few temples that are famous which is Borobudur, Prambanan and Ratu Boko palace, we also went to Keraton, and got inside. That was fun thou, because we rent a car and a driver so he drove us everywhere we don't have to worry about the way to get to the place. Also we stayed in the center of Jogja, Malioboro of course in Dagen Street. That's actually more fun rather than go with parents, and also is Hu's birthday at November 14th, we kinda celebrated it in bar near our hotel with my brother too. Here's some pictures of us!


6 AM on the way to Borobudur Temple.

Can you see that? I'm like many times visit this temple but when it's morning, it's more beautiful.

Sun behind the temple.

Ratu Boko Palace, can you see some holes? It was a pool for bath long time ago.

Cloudy sky, and rainy day at Prambanan Temple.

Jogjakarta Keraton (Royal Palace)

Me with Hu, at Ulen Sentalu Javanese Culture Museum at Kaliurang.



That's a few picture of us, we went to Malioboro too, she bought a lot of barong shirt, batik also for her parents, she bought Wayang like 8 of them, she said she will hang it on the wall in her house. Kinda fun to explore Jogja again like for the first time without parents. That's totally a big time more fun than with parents :D 

No comments: