Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

Brazilian girl's birthday.

So, I’ve been living with my roommate for the past few months, she is from Brazil and we sleep together at my dorm near Uni, well its crazy at first yet awesome to know who she really is, she is the funniest person from abroad that I’ve ever met, we have a lot of things in common, we love photography, we love reading books, we love movies so much and many things. This post dedicated to her, thanks for your crazy birthday and farewell party. It was the longest night I’ve been up (almost until morning) taking care of you while you were drunk, even pay the bills with your credit card (which is you gave me the password and you trusted me) I couldn’t ask for better room mate than you. Now I think you are in Bali already, living your paradise life and about to go to Gili and Thailand. So here is a snap from your birthday party.


Cake from me and my gangsta, enjoy girl!

That smiling and happy face :))

So.. cutting cake time!

One drop honey, be careful!


I know you love me so much, me love you too <3 td="">

This fun yet awesome night.

Farewell with Dany as well :))

Happy 24th Baby!

What a face after 2 bottles of that, huh? LOL

So it was kinda messy night, she barely can even walk, so we have to hold her until she could walk even if its slowly, and after we got to dorm, I took her shoes off, I put blanket on her body so she could sleep well. I am a good room mate right? I love you Marina, I wish we can live together again someday, and I will visit Brazil. Btw, you are forever in my heart!


PS : Thanks for the surprise on my birthday with those Jco-Donuts Cake and the gift! I love you.

No comments: