Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

The Holy Land

So I just got back from Holy Land which is Mecca and Medina for almost 10 days for Umroh, the thing that muslim always did besides Hajj. So my parents told us in the end of 2013 to became a kind of surprise that we will go to Saudi Arabia and we were surprised, they said we can pray a lot of things including I need to past my thesis and graduate this year. So yeah, that day finally came, our flight was morning so we headed to airport in 3 am if i'm not forgotten. I'm ready with my ipod, books and phone to company me during the long flight to Dubai. But the thing is when we were checking in, I realised i left my phone at the car so I call my driver to drive back to the airport and brought my phone (So sorry Bang Zainal, best driver ever) and my brother actually laugh at me the whole time, but then we boarded and we finally reach Dubai, after that we headed to Medina first, we spent our time at Medina so gratefully because it's still cold and our hotel right in front of the Medina Mosque gate, that was quite cool because we didn't have to hurry if it's time to pray..

Actually the first tiny drink of aqua that i've ever seen i couldn't help to take picture of it :p

so excited as we transit in dubai.

finally got some of us coffee to cheer up while waiting.

arrive safely in Medinah.

the white mosque?

sunny day always.

4.

that stunning feeling when you enter the mosque.

and get amazed by the mosque.


So there was the picture when I was in Medina, actually i prefer this city rather than Mecca, it’s too crowded and hot in Mecca, in Medina it was cold and you really can focus on your praying. No disturb, no noise, it was really peaceful (but still there’s hnm near my hotel) lol, not quite much magic or mystic experience that I experienced there not like a lot of people said but my brother lost his sandals after arguing with me and my mom, actually is his fault so maybe god punish him directly. Lol… by the way I got chance to pray in Rawdah place, besides Prophet Muhammad Grave I supposed (i forget exactly) and that was really amazing. All people said Allah can give anything you wish when you pray there. 


shit happens, forget to shower :p

they said its the place when Adam meet Hawa. Eternal love?

Coffee always bring good moods for them, and internet.

The clock.

HI!

The beauty of Masjidil Haram.

This is the picture that my brother took in the last tawaf or people called it farewell tawaf. I'm so sad i can't do this because im in my fuckin period but hey, its crazy. This city really never sleeps.

The red sea.

Mommy in front of flying mosque in Red Sea, Jeddah.



And this one is Mecca & Jeddah, I know when I went there my period date is due to my travelling date, but i pray since the beginning please Allah let me finish my Umroh and you can let me have period after that, and maybe that’s kinda wrong pray because the next day I finish umroh, my period come and I can’t exactly pray in fact I’m in the holy land of Muslim, which is Mecca, I cried a lot, like I want the period stops but maybe god has the best way for me. Or maybe at first I should pray to Allah and tell Allah that let me have my period when I arrive in Jakarta (so freaking sad) but it was the best experience above all my travelling experience, because this one is too special. This one is the one that every muslims longing for, and thanks to my parents for taking me and my brother there. I will come back someday with my family, I believe I will because I pray. 

No comments: