Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

Hello December!

As much as I could say, December has really gotten me into some sort of stories. Not much but for this December, so happy that I've been hosting for some kind of birthday part (err.. not mine of course) but my Bvoice Radio family because we celebrate our anniversary this december. Thou i forget the real date, anyway everyone pretty much showed up and of course my lovely "alami" is there thou (minus syifa & rio of course) lol.. 


6 of us.


With the cake baker :3

(most of ) Announcer 2010.

Can you spot where I am?

Girlllssss!

With Ms. Oli aka (Penyelenggara Acara)

Most of the boys.

Well, At first I was accidentally said to everyone in line's group "let's have the party at my house.. i will show you Bekasi.." lol and after they all talked, and talked, they finally agree to host this anniversary dinner at my house. So of course I told my parents about that, and they seems agree, and my aunti, mom, and me will cooked for the food. We actually cooked pretty  much a lot of food, start from meatballs, dumplings (siomay), grilled chicken with rice, and I asked  some of my friends to bring pastas like fettucini and some snacks like french fries, fried tofu and stuff. And the drinks, oh well we don't live in USA so some kind of cold strawberry syrup would do.

And the party start from afternoon, it was kind of rain and thanks google maps (most) of my friends could find my home without getting lost haha.. I was actually planning to have some kind of barbecue party in front of my house (its a big big big park) but sadly it was raining that afternoon so we sucked it up to the living room and family room. Everyone's happy and one of my friend I asked her to made a cake, like birthday cake (because it's anniversary) 



Lovely friends always be there, right?

And for the last, picture of us chillin while eating while talking.. :p



So that's what I've been up to this december, hows yours? Ready for new year? XD




No comments: